OUTSOURCE AFRICA

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Outsource Africa

What is Outsource Africa
------------------------------

Outsourcing has indeed become the next generation IN THING , just like MS Windows was a few years ago and the mobile phone and the blackberry . Everyone and anyone in the I T industry now talks of outsourcing . Some countries have created successful business models and have made an industry out of it , thereby creating jobs and revenue for the people involved

Outsource Africa is my idea to bring outsourcing to Africa . We have so many many IT graduates and most of whom are English speaking and all looking for something to do . While at present there is a good demand for IT graduates , its only a matter of time before we start having surplus graduates in AFRICA .Think for a minute how many unemployed IT graduates in Africa ,From Nigeria to South Africa

With so much happening in outsourcing I thought let me also do something to help the IT graduates in Africa , with Bill Gates spending 2bln usd on charities and with Warren Buffet giving away 35 billion dollars I am thinking to myself why should I get left behind

So I set about concepting the outsourcing model for Africa , first I call it Outsource Africa and second to really further my goals and mission I decided that we should do that activity as a not for profit activity . With this idea in mind we took the first step , that is lets go forward

I plan firstly to register all IT graduates in Africa , with their own special fields that they can do in BPO and once I have this pool in hand , we will now go forward to get the clients and business for them

You cant imagine a IT graduate in Cameroon getting BPO work from a card center in the U S. But with my business model I can write to all those big companies and get work from them . Our strong points being not for profit activity, creating employment and all English speaking graduates in Africa

With so many support programmes for Africa such as NEPAD and Poverty Eradication , we think that outsourcing Africa goes straight to the heart of the problem . Many support programmes take time to trickle down to the target group that the programme is trying to help , for us we have chosen the direct route

OUTSOURCING APPEAL
-----------------------------
We are looking for BPO outsourcing work , give us work and you will help thousands of people in Africa. Get in touch with us through our email

If you share the same values as us please get in touch with us

Mehboob N Juma
Promoter
Outsource Africa
Email info@africafundltd.com

A CSR project of Africa Enterprise Fund Ltd
http://www.africafundltd.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home